NAMM

1. 2 years ago

an0nym0u5beats

22 Jan 2017 Power Contributor User since 2016 Los Angeles + 1969 RP
    Edited 2 years ago by an0nym0u5beats

Anyone here go to NAMM ? I didnt see a Soundgine booth ;(

2. Soundgine

22 Jan 2017 Administrator User since 2014 Los Angeles + 17409 RP

I wasn't there personally, but some of our staff was invited and took over a booth from Chord Buddy. We didn't think the crowd would really want to see a software based company but from what I hear it was good. So bummed I missed out from meeting Robert Herjavec from Shark Tank.
    '
    @an0nym0u5beats' was there a huge crowd?

3. an0nym0u5beats

MASSIVE crowd! Saturdays are like "Beast Mode" for attendance. Iv been going for years and every year it seems to get a little more packed. Honestly, they could use a bigger venue, 4 floors just isnt enough, for real lol. For the past few years most people have had to park at the Honda center and take a shuttle over to the convention center.

I think you guys should kick around the idea of getting a booth. There's like 10000000000 "producers" that attend and could greatly benefit from the platform you guys offer. Not to mention, we're about the same distance from Anaheim ;) This time next year, I will be one of your success stories, I would love to speak at your booth about how I achieved such status ;)

4. Soundgine

22 Jan 2017 Administrator User since 2014 Los Angeles + 17409 RP
    Edited 2 years ago by Soundgine

A lot of software based companies there? We keep getting invited in for a dedicated booth, I think we'll get in for the 2018 year. Had a staff member get into a guitar pick throwing war with John Mayer, you got to love Los Angeles, lol.

Much love to your success! My guess is that your deserve it.

5. an0nym0u5beats

Big Fish Audio, Mc DSP, Waves, Universal Audio, Sonnox, Propeller Head, Celemony, Fab Filter, ImageLine, Sound Factory, SoftTube, BrainWorx, iZotope just to name a few, not to mention all the DAW manufactures, keyboard manufactures, and any other manufacture you can think of that has a hand in "producing" music.

Aside from the "old rockers", id say the remaining 50% of the crowd are young kids making or recording music on their laptops.

Lol pick throwing contest. Yeah man, we're a "special" breed out here haha.

or Sign Up to reply!