Over $14,000 (4 Months)

1. 2 years ago

killtraxxx

8 Jan 2017 User since 2017 SF + 662 RP

I'm one of those that always follow the forum but never post because I am not a forum type. Anyway, signed up on August because I just wasn't feeling the other beat stores. I like the aesthetics and flow of the M7.

As of yesterday I brought in over 14,000. I see some cats on here bitching about posting success stories but on the real, I post to show the ones coming up that the game is still live. Tell you the truth, I suck at marketing, I do it on the strength of quality beats. I expand my selection from trap, soundtrack, sound effects, and environmental. Don't be afraid to expand.

But big ups at the guys at' @soundgine' for making a money machine. I am able to quit my part time job and focus fully on this. It's crazy that you end up working twice running your business than a 9-5 but the difference is you're doing something you love.

2. Technowax

8 Jan 2017 User since 2016 Los Angeles + 239 RP

Nice! Were you already established? Some of the success stories come from producers that already have had a massive following.

3. killtraxxx

Edited 2 years ago by killtraxxx

I was a forklift operator before I decided to sell beats. My following was my parents asking me how my day was when I got home haha.

4. Breeze

8 Jan 2017 User since 2015 London + 841 RP

@killtraxxx' My following was my parents asking me how my day was when I got home.

-image-

5. 8-Bit Crab

8 Jan 2017 User since 2016 San Francisco + 193 RP

'@killtraxxx' You said your marketing sucks, so how do you have good sales?

6. killtraxxx

My last two jobs taught me a golden rule:

Treat every customer and potential like V.I.P

Going to watch the rest of this football game and prepping a party for the Green Bay game, then it's off to Japan! I'll jump on the forum in a few days.

Keep focus!

7. Industry

8 Jan 2017 User since 2016 London + 66 RP

@killtraxxx' prepping a party for the Green Bay game

Go Packers
    -image-

8. Derrian

8 Jan 2017 User since 2015 + 373 RP

Kill em'

9. SkillyMusic

8 Jan 2017 Power Contributor User since 2015 + 2534 RP

@killtraxxx' I was a forklift operator before I decided to sell beats. My following was my parents asking me how my day was when I got home haha.

lool XD

10. Liz Vega

9 Jan 2017 User since 2016 + 987 RP

So' @killtraxxx' you are telling us that in just 4 months, with no marketing skills, you made over 14.000$ in sales??? Really??? Man , this is really inspiring for me. But if you aren't a forum type and you don't have any marketing sales, how did you do exactly? i'm looking for tips XD

11. IsaacTaylor

9 Jan 2017 User since 2014 Nashville, Tn + 664 RP

Yes, please share some tips. How do you manage to get so much traffic to your website?

12. killtraxxx

9 Jan 2017 User since 2017 SF + 662 RP

Hey guys, excuse my grammatical errors I'm still recovering from last nights GB win. Ok, so without rehashing the explanation again, read this.

From "Tone"

What I did was setup micro blogs, so for example I have a micro-blog about how buying a beat helps rappers, another one is steps for a rapper to make a song. The more micro blogs you create, the most targetted traffic you get. It's work but pays off literally in the end.

I get sprinkles of other traffic from social media but not like the micro blogs.

Original post - https://soundgine.com/forum/index.php/1289-over-30k-in-sales/0/

I took a month just making micro blogs to get traffic funneling back right to me. Laying down the groundwork took about 3 months, 1 month to post but 2 months for the micro blogs to gain traction from Google. It is a patience game, but if you put in the work the results are evident.

To give you an idea on my traffic, I usually get approximately 300 visits a day which in reality is not much, but if you are getting less than 300 visits a day that's your low sales issue right there.

13. killtraxxx

9 Jan 2017 User since 2017 SF + 662 RP

Another free golden tip:

If you're game to the SEO world, Eric (Freezee Productions) has real talent as of a few years ago. I was able to use some of his knowledge. He could help you if you want to spend the money.

Truthfully, you can do it on your own, but the choice is yours. Keep in mind this is play for the long term and don't expect quick results.

http://musicbeats.net/best-phoenix-seo-company-seo-services/

http://musicbeats.net/contact-us/

14. shonzybeatz

10 Jan 2017 User since 2015 + 637 RP

@killtraxxx' I took a month just making micro blogs to get traffic funneling back right to me. Laying down the groundwork took about 3 months, 1 month to post but 2 months for the micro blogs to gain traction from Google. It is a patience game, but if you put in the work the results are evident.

I have one question, when you make micro blog where is best and how many times to put link that point back to your website (about section or hyperlinks in main text) ?

15. sontwisted

10 Jan 2017 Power Contributor User since 2015 Brooklyn NY + 2244 RP

'@killtraxx' did you post everyday to your blog

16. Liz Vega

10 Jan 2017 User since 2016 + 987 RP

'@killtraxxx' May i see your blog and your site please? :)

17. MessyBeat

10 Jan 2017 Power Contributor User since 2016 London, UK + 1872 RP

@Liz Vega'' @killtraxxx' May i see your blog and your site please? :)

+1

18. rustyglock

11 Jan 2017 Power Contributor User since 2016 Pocatello, ID, USA + 2008 RP
    Edited 2 years ago by rustyglock

'@MessyBeatz' ' @Liz Vega' ' @killtraxxx'

May i see your blog and your site please? :)

+1

+1 that +1

19. ROBBMAC

15 Jan 2017 User since 2016 Midwest + 405 RP

'@killtraxxx'

Encouraging and good work! I'm just getting setup so I like to hear that it's paying off for guys on here.

20. DaButtafingaz

17 Jan 2017 User since 2016 Bronx NY + 205 RP

So i've been on Soundgine for 16 days and i must say that today on MLK day i made 3 sales. I'm very grateful for everything that is coming my way. Thanks20170116_195628.jpg

21. Newer ›

or Sign Up to reply!