$400 and Just Started

1. 2 years ago

Blacksheep

17 Dec 2016 User since 2016 Washington + 367 RP
    Edited 2 years ago by Blacksheep

This is my first introduction. I'm a long time lurker of the forum and it took me a month to join to Soundgine. After a ton of research, I looked like Soundgine provided the best product.

Literally two days after I setup my store I got a sale for $400.

Im posting up here because when things go good for producers they dont post on the forum and I wanted to give back. For marketing I just do Instragram and use good tags, you would be amazed how many views you get with the right tags. tags I use #buybeats #cheapbeats #beats #beatsforartist #downloadbeats #dollarbeats #music #producer #remix #trap #edm

2. yonaskbeatz

18 Dec 2016 User since 2016 + 271 RP

Awesome!! Congrats bro!!! keep it up!! hard work pays off!

3. Tone

18 Dec 2016 User since 2016 Florida USA + 771 RP

Don't forget to keep focused. Money has a way of relaxing the brain too much.

4. Kid V

18 Dec 2016 User since 2015 Venice Beach California + 392 RP

'@yonaskbeatz' I hear you are doing well too!
    Love these stories.

5. Kid V

18 Dec 2016 User since 2015 Venice Beach California + 392 RP

@Tone' Don't forget to keep focused. Money has a way of relaxing the brain too much.

Amen.

6. Helix

18 Dec 2016 User since 2015 San Diego, California + 802 RP

Nice and thanks for the marketing tip.

7. Tone

18 Dec 2016 User since 2016 Florida USA + 771 RP

BTW' @Blacksheep', I got inspired by your success story so I posted mine. Don't feel like I am trying to upstage you I think your story is fantastic! Keep up your dedication, keep your mind and soul right.

8. Blacksheep

18 Dec 2016 User since 2016 Washington + 367 RP

'@Tone' Dude, no worries, its not a competition at least not for me. :-D

9. Jaytay

18 Dec 2016 User since 2015 + 287 RP

I cant stand braggers. wow

10. TropicBeats

18 Dec 2016 User since 2016 + 695 RP

'@Jaytay'

He is not bragging, Alot of us here appreciate when producers post their success stories and tips on how they got to where they are. Alot of us tend to "give up" but when these posts are put out there, it gives us hope and encourages us to keep going.

11. Blacksheep

18 Dec 2016 User since 2016 Washington + 367 RP

'@TropicBeats' spelled out my intention.

In no way shape of form was I trying to brag. I can only speak for myself, but I have a feeling everybody else with a success story posts because it helps everybody else to push forward and not give up. Maybe getting $400 right off the bat was a fluke, but fluke or not it's a real sale and proof that you can indeed feed yourself selling beats.

I don't know your situation' @Jaytay' but try to look at things in a more positive light, negativity is contagious and will infiltrate your workflow and self being. Wish nothing but success for you.

12. Industry

18 Dec 2016 User since 2016 London + 66 RP

Much respect! Giving out wisdom with your experience is really nice.

13. Liz Vega

19 Dec 2016 User since 2016 + 987 RP

These successful stories are amazing... congrats!!

@Blacksheep' try to look at things in a more positive light, negativity is contagious and will infiltrate your workflow and self being. Wish nothing but success for you.

That's not so easy tho
    :(

14. VPower

22 Dec 2016 User since 2014 Los Angeles + 823 RP

'@Liz Vega' So key to be positive! It's not just about making money selling music, it's just good overall.

15. Dreamstar

23 Dec 2016 User since 2014 Italy + 714 RP

@Blacksheep' Maybe getting $400 right off the bat was a fluke

It wasn't a fluke. Whatever effort you made by creating your product and putting it out paid off. Thank you for the Instagram tip! I put together some tags I got from an app called Instag app
    https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/instag-instagram-tags/id579932092?mt=8

Then pasted in my image and got 50 likes and saw some traffic interaction, not to shabby.

16. minty

11 Feb 2017 User since 2016 + 390 RP

Thanks for the Instagram tip, this actually works :-p

or Sign Up to reply!