As the title of this thread states, you can now upload a video for your header. We designed it to look awesome on a desktop and on mobile devices, the video plays inside the header frame seamlessly.
Live Demo: http://eplayer.soundgine.com/
Adding a video is a simple upload with a few extra features added. You can
1. Upload a center logo
2. Add 2 lines of centered text
3. Both logo and text have opacity control from 50%-100% so you can blend it with the video perfectly
4. By default there a pixel screen that covers the video to make it darker, this is to make your text or logo more visible, but we gave you the option to turn it off.
Adding a preloader
To access this feature, navigate to
Vue > Header Image / Video
From our testing, loading times are very quick if you follow some basic rules.
- Keep your video under 30mb
- mp4 format
- 1280 x 720 (other sizes just won't scale correctly)
- Remove audio (obvious reasons)
When done right, we feel that a video header can really bring VUE a new and exciting angle. This is first of many steps to give VUE the attention it deserves. A VERY big up to @Codemaker for teaming hard on this one.