Playce Mobile Version

1. 6 years ago

Soundgine

20 Apr 2015 Administrator User since 2014 Los Angeles + 22810 RP

Preview of Playce on Mobile
    -image-

We are about 90% done. We have some graphic enhancements and some layout issues we need to work out but we put in some extra stuff in there. It's not just a port from desktop to mobile, it's a different version designed just for you mobile guys.

2. VPower

20 Apr 2015 User since 2014 Los Angeles + 831 RP

Is it April 30th yet? So damn excited!

3. Volume

20 Apr 2015 User since 2015 London + 543 RP

Fantastic! Love the power features yet its simplistic.

4. Helix

20 Apr 2015 User since 2015 San Diego, California + 892 RP

Dem crowns tho! B)

5. Maxx Factor

21 Apr 2015 User since 2014 Paris + 205 RP

This is hot. I was wondering if there would be a way to quickly show rank in the system. I guess you can find out quickly if you are on the top 30 or something but what if you drop to rank #45

If there isn't a way, no bid deal, just thought I would ask and see.

6. Soundgine

21 Apr 2015 Administrator User since 2014 Los Angeles + 22810 RP

You know I was thinking about that the other day. Same principle as people that check their Paypal or Bank account to see how much extra they have, or people that check their web counter to see how many visits they got. There's something about checking where you are at.

I do have an idea on how you can quickly check your highest rank track but I have to check with our developer to

1. See if it's possible
    2. If it is, will it slow down the search query.

If its YES/NO then we will add this feature to Playce.

7. VPower

22 Apr 2015 User since 2014 Los Angeles + 831 RP

[quote=1019:@Maxx Factor]This is hot. I was wondering if there would be a way to quickly show rank in the system. I guess you can find out quickly if you are on the top 30 or something but what if you drop to rank #45

If there isn't a way, no bid deal, just thought I would ask and see.[/quote]

That's a great idea, but not sure that would be that great if it makes searching slow. I just wonder how many people will search by producer.

or Sign Up to reply!