Gassed! - Drill Kit (New Sample Pack)

1. 2 years ago

MessyBeat

1 Dec 2016 Power Contributor User since 2016 London, UK + 1872 RP

GASSED! – Drill Kit (Instant Download)

This kit was intended to make hard hitting Drill/Trap beats but don’t be afraid to venture out and use these sounds in other genres.

Whats In The Kit?

12 808 Bass Notes – Tuned to key C
    6 Kicks
    8 Snares
    6 Claps
    6 Hats
    4 Cymbals
    6 Effects
    9 Vocal Samples

Compatible with all Digital Audio Workstations (DAWs), MPC, NI Maschine, etc.

All processing added by Messy Beatz in LogicProX using Waves plugins and all exported at 16 bit/44.1 kHz .Wav files

All sounds are 100% royalty free

AUDIO DEMO:

2. countmorris

3 Dec 2016 User since 2015 Orlando, Florida + 668 RP

Nice kit man, I like the promo video you have going on for it, as well as the graphics.. Just curious, where did you get the graphic work done for the box art?

Are producers really buying drum kits still though? I feel like this part of the industry has been getting super saturated for the last 2 years now and there's literally thousands of drum kits out there with the majority of them sounding the same.

I say this not to hurt feelings, but me personally I would probably not spend the money on something like this because there's really nothing there that I don't already have. I think it's time for us producers to find the next 'thing' when it comes to selling drum kits and preset libraries.

3. MessyBeat

3 Dec 2016 Power Contributor User since 2016 London, UK + 1872 RP

@countmorris' Nice kit man, I like the promo video you have going on for it, as well as the graphics.. Just curious, where did you get the graphic work done for the box art?

Are producers really buying drum kits still though? I feel like this part of the industry has been getting super saturated for the last 2 years now and there's literally thousands of drum kits out there with the majority of them sounding the same.

I say this not to hurt feelings, but me personally I would probably not spend the money on something like this because there's really nothing there that I don't already have. I think it's time for us producers to find the next 'thing' when it comes to selling drum kits and preset libraries.

Thanks man appreciate it.

The artwork I did myself

DrumKits still sell yes... I actually sold more drum kits last month then I did beats. There will always be new producers coming up that need help/sounds/loops etc.

4. countmorris

3 Dec 2016 User since 2015 Orlando, Florida + 668 RP

@MessyBeatz' Thanks man appreciate it.

The artwork I did myself

DrumKits still sell yes... I actually sold more drum kits last month then I did beats. There will always be new producers coming up that need help/sounds/loops etc.

Nice man! Where did you get the blank box template from if you don't mind me asking?

Good to hear the market is still booming though!

5. MessyBeat

3 Dec 2016 Power Contributor User since 2016 London, UK + 1872 RP

'@countmorris' - i can't exactly remember dude. I googled "free box template psd" and so many come up... I have slight OCD when it comes to music so I do actually remember searching through the pages (FOREVER) to find the exact one i had in mind. Lol

Just did a quick search now and found this: http://www.freepik.com/free-psd/product-box-psd-template_597922.htm

6. countmorris

4 Dec 2016 User since 2015 Orlando, Florida + 668 RP

@MessyBeatz'' @countmorris' - i can't exactly remember dude. I googled "free box template psd" and so many come up... I have slight OCD when it comes to music so I do actually remember searching through the pages (FOREVER) to find the exact one i had in mind. Lol

Just did a quick search now and found this: http://www.freepik.com/free-psd/product-box-psd-template_597922.htm

Thanks for the share! I've got serum libraries on the way. I just followed you on social media, cheers

7. MessyBeat

7 Dec 2016 Power Contributor User since 2016 London, UK + 1872 RP

@countmorris' Thanks for the share! I've got serum libraries on the way. I just followed you on social media, cheers

You welcome bro. Good luck with the libraries, i'll look out for them

or Sign Up to reply!