Playce Badges

1. 6 years ago

Soundgine

7 Apr 2015 Administrator User since 2014 Los Angeles + 22810 RP

Here are a couple of screenshots of Playce badges in action. The idea is to capture customers attention with these badges and achievements. Development is awesome and on pace for a April 30th launch. We are working so hard, our coffee needs a coffee...

-image-

-image-

2. Volume

7 Apr 2015 User since 2015 London + 543 RP

Wow, that looks sharp. I can't wait to check out Playce when it's done. Question: Can you give us an idea on what to do to obtain these badges? I guess what I am saying, does our activity now affect the charts right now? Or do you start a brand new calculation on April 30th.

3. Soundgine

Great question. What you do now definitely effects the charts now. We won't be "resetting" the algorithm on April 30th.

Basically what you want to do is get sales, likes, plays, share on social media, etc to get a better chance of high rankings and badges. Sounds like common sense I know, but basically market your music.

4. Helix

7 Apr 2015 User since 2015 San Diego, California + 892 RP

Will you have a badge legend telling us what the badges mean? For example, the leaf badge. I'm guessing that means new? Or maybe the track has made a comeback?

5. Soundgine

Yes, we already built a legend describing some badges, but there's a description of it on mouseover. The leaf for example signifies "Fresh New Track" (Brand new track that has some decent activity)

6. musicbox

7 Apr 2015 Power Contributor User since 2014 Barcelona, Spain + 1023 RP

Yes! So excited. How long until the competition takes your idea.

I love how you guys will not charge us for making sales on your website. Can we just time warp to April 30th already?

7. [deleted]

7 Apr 2015 User since 1970

Sweet, I love challenges. This reminds me of Pokemon, and I love Pokemon. Finally I can feel like I'm playing Pokemon without wasting time away from my business hahaha so coool!!

8. maseedproductions

10 Apr 2015 User since 2015 Inland Empire, Ca. + 135 RP

Friggen dope. Soundclick better beware!

9. Soundgine

21 Apr 2015 Administrator User since 2014 Los Angeles + 22810 RP

We can't wait to take a breather after this is released, but is reality we wont. We will be looking to get back to the players and VUE to make improvements. (Not to mention tune up Playce)

10. [deleted]

25 Apr 2015 User since 1970

VUE colors neeeext! hehe

or Sign Up to reply!