2 sales within 30 minutes

1. 2 years ago

knocksquared

1 Nov 2016 Power Contributor User since 2014 Atlanta Ga area + 1225 RP

Hey I am sure many of you have seen me trying to get the M7 to work for selling Beat tags also... well of course' @codemaker' finally came through and I put the player up and two sales came in pretty fast, even though for some reason all my tags are not on the player... I can see this increasing my tag sales like crazy. LOL. By tomorrow I am hoping the player will have paid for itself 20 times over !

Check out my page...I did a video right above the player showing how to actually work the player :-)

http://knockshouse.com/beat-tags

#excited

2. MessyBeat

1 Nov 2016 Power Contributor User since 2016 London, UK + 1872 RP

Congrats bro' @knocksquared' - your tags are dope anyway so they are bound to sell regardless fam.

Bless up.

3. Ibsenproducer

1 Nov 2016 Power Contributor User since 2016 Venezuela + 2109 RP

Finally' @knocksquared' Bro haha! i visit your page and i think why dont put your M7, Congrats broo! excellent.. I will watch the video ! (^_^)/

4. Soundgine

2 Nov 2016 Administrator User since 2014 Los Angeles + 17409 RP

Wow, just took a quick peak while looking over your technical question and you are killing it with your sales ratio, visits, and plays.

Fist Bump.

B)

5. knocksquared

2 Nov 2016 Power Contributor User since 2014 Atlanta Ga area + 1225 RP

@Soundgine' Wow, just took a quick peak while looking over your technical question and you are killing it with your sales ratio, visits, and plays.

Fist Bump.

B)

Thanks man. Those adjustments' @Codemaker' made (Add Comment and Single tap Single buy) made all the difference ! So easy for my customers to buy now :-) !!!!

or Sign Up to reply!