Playce Information Page

1. 6 years ago

Soundgine

1 Apr 2015 Administrator User since 2014 Los Angeles + 22810 RP
    Edited 6 years ago by Soundgine

Playce Website Page

Just launching the coming soon page for Playce that will ultimately have more information about the design and features. Launch is scheduled for April 30th

-image-

Playce Info

2. [deleted]

1 Apr 2015 User since 1970

DooOoooOoOoOope :)

3. [deleted]

@Soundgine What's the deal with "verified". Like how do people get verified, can you share the details on that yet? Or "badges"? That sounds cool haha

4. Soundgine

1 Apr 2015 Administrator User since 2014 Los Angeles + 22810 RP

@OxygenBeats

There are 3 ways to be verified. Instead of typing it all out, here's a screenshot from the Playce section of our website (not public yet)

-image-

Once you are verified, you get that nifty verified badge that will surely get some attention from potential buyers.

Verified Example

-image-

5. [deleted]

Sweet, something to work for!!! Sounds exciting!

What about badges? Are the badges a separate feature, or is the verified badge the only "badge"?

6. [deleted]

Because people love playing video games to earn badges/unlocks/trophies/rewards/etc.... I'm sure the psychology works the same way outside of video games too haha

7. VPower

2 Apr 2015 User since 2014 Los Angeles + 831 RP

I think badges would be amazing. It's kind of a super cool way to motivate you. Please make that happen @Soundgine

8. Soundgine

2 Apr 2015 Administrator User since 2014 Los Angeles + 22810 RP

I can definitely confirm that we do have a badge system in place. I'll be able to show you the badge set a week before launch.

or Sign Up to reply!