Playce Player Released (Preview)

1. 6 years ago

Soundgine

30 Mar 2015 Administrator User since 2014 Los Angeles + 22810 RP
    Edited 6 years ago by Soundgine

Playce Market & Charts Player

Isn't she lovely?

Playce Charts & Market Preview:
    We want to show everybody the look of the upcoming market player. Customers will soon be able to purchase your music off this gorgeous interface. Of course there will be a fallback html5 player for mobile users. Follow this thread to get more news:

-image-

-image-

-image-

I was able to get permission from the design and @Codemaker to post a close to finished version of the Playce player. Trust me, there's more that is going on with this player than meets the eye. As you can see the spectrum actually changes with the album art.

There is also multiple ways to purchase your music on Playce and clicking on the "Purchase" is just one of them. We will be releasing more images in the days and few weeks to come.

2. J-Sco Beatz

30 Mar 2015 User since 2014 Chicago, Illinois + 8 RP

Awesome!!!

3. VPower

30 Mar 2015 User since 2014 Los Angeles + 831 RP

Soundgine is about to release another game changer with this, I can feel it. This is sexy as hell, can't wait to see the rest of system.

4. Sound Variety

30 Mar 2015 User since 2015 USA + 893 RP

Dope!!

5. Volume

31 Mar 2015 User since 2015 London + 543 RP

@bbotabasco This is off topic but your footer has some sort of formatting error in it. It's breaking up the layout of the thread if you're not logged in and it's breaking the "reply with quotes"

Not to mention nobody can click on your "like" link. See how your like link is in the footer? Everybody else has it above the footer.

Please fix it when you can, thx :)

6. Sound Variety

1 Apr 2015 User since 2015 USA + 893 RP

I think I fixed it?? Let me know.. and thanks. @Volume

7. Volume

1 Apr 2015 User since 2015 London + 543 RP

@bbotabasco You are a queen! Thank you, all fixed <(^.^)>

8. [deleted]

1 Apr 2015 User since 1970

Sick! Can't wait :D

9. Sound Variety

29 Apr 2015 User since 2015 USA + 893 RP