Thank You Soundgine!!

1. 2 years ago

TropicBeats

18 Oct 2016 User since 2016 + 695 RP

Just wanted to take the time out to thank' @Soundgine'' @Codemaker' and the rest of the team for all of the awesomeness, hard work, and personal communication with their subscribers. It does NOT go unnoticed!

I have to admit, I almost lost faith because of the major server failure as I am new here but I decided to stick it out and i am glad i did. I love everything about soundgine. I have used other beat stores in the past but this one is a great fit for me. I feel like this store was custom tailored to me!

Also another HUGE THANK YOU for featuring my track on your demo player!

You guys rock! Keep up the phenomenal work!

2. Ibsenproducer

19 Oct 2016 Power Contributor User since 2016 Venezuela + 2109 RP

The best BeatStore' @Soundgine' bro, I feel bad for the server failure but it can happen to anyone, The team do an amazing work with updates and the customer support is the best. I am proud to be part of' @Soundgine'

We are here in tough times and in good times, when they listen to us and make incredible improvements.

:-D

3. minty

19 Oct 2016 User since 2016 + 390 RP

There's an atmosphere at Soundgine that feels authentic and shady free. Plus it helps that they have a superior beat player.

4. Soundgine

19 Oct 2016 Administrator User since 2014 Los Angeles + 17409 RP
    Edited 2 years ago by Soundgine

Really appreciate it everyone! Much love for everyone that stood by and believe in us. Our passion is to continue to improve on our existing platform but to take every step in protecting you regardless of cost. Your desire to push through is an inspiration, and without you, Soundgine would not exist.

In addition to multiple file backups we implemented for your accounts, you can count on us to get you new and exciting features.

We love and appreciate all of you.

or Sign Up to reply!