Soundgine Really The Best Beat Player?

1. ‹ Older
  2. 4 years ago

Kingston

27 Aug 2015 User since 2015 + 89 RP

The backend for Soundgine is pure gold! Bottom line is if you are a music producer and want an automated system, Soundgine is the best hands down.

I remember when they were Euphony, and they have exploded into serious platform.

3. Dreamstar

27 Aug 2015 User since 2014 Italy + 714 RP

M6 is going to be a monster! Truthfully, I'm more afraid of Soundgine being bought out by somebody that doesn't care about the producer and more about an "artist". I have seen so many startups being bought out.' @Soundgine' what is your stance on this.

4. Soundgine

27 Aug 2015 Administrator User since 2014 Los Angeles + 17604 RP

We have been approached with both silly and serious offers. The serious offers were VERY serious in terms of money but we simply are not interested. Most of the companies that want to buy us out just want to gut our technology to apply it to theirs or start a new platform cutting out the music producer all together.

We feel that we have a responsibility to the people that have trusted us for years. The only way a buyout is possible is if we control the business model still with producers being our key demographic and empowering the whole Soundgine ecosystem.

We and not a pump and dump company like so many startups are now and you can expect us being twice as good by next year without raising prices.

Yes, our company is growing fast, but we will never forget the people and producers like you that made it all possible.

5. SkillyMusic

27 Aug 2015 Power Contributor User since 2015 + 2534 RP

@Soundgine' We have been approached with both silly and serious offers. The serious offers were VERY serious in terms of money but we simply are not interested. Most of the companies that want to buy us out just want to gut our technology to apply it to theirs or start a new platform cutting out the music producer all together.

We feel that we have a responsibility to the people that have trusted us for years. The only way a buyout is possible is if we control the business model still with producers being our key demographic and empowering the whole Soundgine ecosystem.

We and not a pump and dump company like so many startups are now and you can expect us being twice as good by next year without raising prices.

Yes, our company is growing fast, but we will never forget the people and producers like you that made it all possible.

You guys are just....I mean...really I'm proud to be a soundgine member! :)

6. LoonyBinBeats

27 Aug 2015 Power Contributor User since 2014 + 1461 RP

yup, the first thing I used was beatwebsites to sell my beats, I hate to talk bad about anyone but that whole site was just crappy, people always complained about not being able to hear my beats, it wasnt mobile friendly, and it was just over priced. Not to mention there support team sucked which was actually a blessing in disguise because the trouble led me here to soundgine, I almost went with myflash store but there was a lot of bad reviews and I also noticed that the player glitches out a lot. So glad I found soundgine, they respond fast, listen to there customers, and its super affordable, they definitely changed the game

7. legendarybeatz

27 Aug 2015 Power Contributor User since 2015 + 1968 RP

yea, I kind of have the same testimony like everyone else here. I've used beatwebsites, soundcloud, myflashstore, beats1 and a few others, but soundgine clearly is the best. They always do upgrades based on things that we will need, the player is mobile friendly, responsive and fast. My clients love the process, especially if you complete your transaction outside of soundgine (for example a customer wants to pay me through paypal and I send them an invoice) I can just send the instrumental to them through the soundgine back office if it's already on my site. Couldn't do that with other sites.

The over all performance and experience is just amazing compared to other brands. Nice work Soundgine.

8. Royal

27 Aug 2015 User since 2015 San Diego California + 328 RP
    Edited 4 years ago by Royal

@LoonyBinBeats' yup, the first thing I used was beatwebsites to sell my beats, I hate to talk bad about anyone but that whole site was just crappy, people always complained about not being able to hear my beats, it wasnt mobile friendly, and it was just over priced. Not to mention there support team sucked which was actually a blessing in disguise because the trouble led me here to soundgine, I almost went with myflash store but there was a lot of bad reviews and I also noticed that the player glitches out a lot. So glad I found soundgine, they respond fast, listen to there customers, and its super affordable, they definitely changed the game

Beatwebsites, lol.

I remember years ago, the guy that owned that website tried to get me in to that beatswebsites system. I mean it's cool if you like the 1970's website look.

I don't see many people using that system..

9. Griffin

27 Aug 2015 Power Contributor User since 2015 Colorado + 1080 RP

This review is pretty much on the money, but the review is a older, Soundgine has improved tons since this came out.

http://bestbeatstore.hubpages.com/hub/bestbeatstore

10. Jaytay

27 Aug 2015 User since 2015 + 297 RP
    Edited 4 years ago by Jaytay

SO WHAT IF SOUNDGINE IS BETTER. MFS IS STILL#1 BECAUSE IT WAS THE FIRST TO COME OUT! EVYBODY ELSE ARE JUST FOLLOWERS. IM JUST REPPIN U KNOW!

SOUNDGINE DOESNT HAVE MAILCHIMP OR AWEBER! HAHA. YOU HOODS ARE CRAZY FOR CHOOSING SOUNDGINE BECUASE , IT THE HOTTEST RIGHT NOW

IDIOTS, YOU GOING WITH SOUNDGINE BECAUSE ITS SOMETING NEW. YOU FOOLS! LOL

11. legendarybeatz

28 Aug 2015 Power Contributor User since 2015 + 1968 RP

lol.' @Jaytay' , Soundgine has mailchimp and aweber integration. As well as allowing you to choose what mailing list on those platforms you want the customer to be added to automatically. You can stay with Myflashstore we not judging you. But you come on a Soundgine forum to bash Soundgine users? And you have false info? Makes you seem more like the Hood, Idiot, Fool, and whatever colorful adjectives you tried to use.

But every time you post and use Soundgine, good or bad, it just helps spread the word. So Kudos to' @Jaytay' !!

12. OxygenBeats

30 Aug 2015 Power Contributor User since 2015 + 3556 RP

'@Jaytay' Don't get me wrong. I think myflashstore is okay. No, I think myflashstore is great..... BUT I think Soundgine is better.

Soundgine is always introducing new features no one else has. Would you rather be ahead in the game or playing catch up?

And I mean, myspace was first before facebook... but look at it now...

13. 3 years ago

_pm

3 Mar 2016 User since 2016 + 582 RP
    Edited 3 years ago by _pm

This Soundgine platfrom is the truth! I see the team hustling. BIG UP!

14. rfbeat

3 Mar 2016 Power Contributor User since 2015 Australia + 1092 RP

'@sixx' for a completely different view point I didnt use anything else before this. I did months of research then picked the one I thought came out on top and well here I am :)

15. PaytBeatz

4 Mar 2016 User since 2015 Southern Cali. + 154 RP

Xxxx

16. BVB09

8 Apr 2016 User since 2015 San Franscico + 138 RP

I haven't posted in quite awhile but I've been crazy busy moving into my new house, got married, etc....

But I promised myself that if I felt Soundgine was the best beat player, I would post here. I decided to try other Soundgine competitors and also pay to get a beat store developed. This is what happened.

Getting my own player built was an absolute nightmare. I didn't realize there was so much coding involved with the store dealing with credit card API's and security. Went from thinking it would take $300 to build to taking close to $3000 for a comparable store not including updates as I saw fit. So in the end I decided to leave my player in the hand of pro's.

After messing around with other players, I went back to Soundgine, what I found was:

Soundgine simply converted sales better than anybody else. The M6 player is the holy grail and is most balanced when it comes to customisation, speed, and checkout process. I'm telling you the secret sauce is the immediate check out button when you add a beat.

Now it's all ALL about the beat store, you need traffic, but the easier the beat store you have the mosre sales you'll post. I'll share my tips on another post.

Thank you' @Soundgine' and' @Codemaker' for creating this amazing platform.

17. Griffin

11 Apr 2016 Power Contributor User since 2015 Colorado + 1080 RP

'@BVB09' You did the whole grass is greener on the other side thing.

I'd love to build my own player myself and I'm a decent coder and at first glance seems doable, but digging in it's at least a 7k investment for the core build plus monthly costs maintaining it, it's just not for me.

I do however want to build plugins for Soundgine or something completely different like a forum.

18. Breeze

13 Apr 2016 User since 2015 London + 846 RP

I go with whatever brings in more sales so I'm not loyal to any brand persay. Soundgine has converted better for me (o^_^o)

Looking forward to new updates! I see the control panel got some updates today.

19. All Star

12 Jul 2016 User since 2016 + 128 RP

I've tried all the other beat stores and spent too much money doing it as well, lol. The worst one is Soundclick.

Soundgine is no bullshit. Better player, better feature to aid in selling beats which is what matters.

20. wellmein

13 Jul 2016 User since 2014 + 187 RP

Yes .

21. Royal

20 Jul 2016 User since 2015 San Diego California + 328 RP

@wellmein' Yes .

That sums it up perfectly.

22. Newer ›

or Sign Up to reply!