Soundgine Really The Best Beat Player?

1. 3 years ago

sixx

24 Mar 2015 User since 2015 New Mexico + 535 RP

The Best Beat Player

I'm going to sign up for an account this week and just want an honest opinion on the best beat player available right now. I know a few of you on this forum have Soundgine so you are biased, but I know some of you don't have the player. I've read positive reviews online, just want to hear from you.

Thanks in advance.

2. Volume

24 Mar 2015 User since 2015 London + 516 RP

If you would of asked this question back in 2013, I would say there is one or two at the same level but Soundgine has propelled itself so high everything else is a distant second.

Everybody else including Myflashstore is now playing catch up and doing so very clumsily. Soundgine is just a superior platform.

3. VPower

24 Mar 2015 User since 2014 Los Angeles + 808 RP

The only way you are going to get a better beat store than Soundgine is having one built to your exact specifications which will cost you a few grand for comparable features. You then need to the same developer around to fix or add new features as you need them and that's not including VUE.

Soundgine = BMW
    Myflashstore = Honda

For the same price it's a no brainer for me, Soundgine is the new evolution of beat stores. Having said that, some people are "Honda" fans because it's what they are used to.

Having tried both platforms, Soundgine is clearly superior.

4. musicbox

24 Mar 2015 User since 2014 Barcelona, Spain + 851 RP

'@sixx' You won't be disappointing with Soundgine, trust me. Not only are the players the best but the people behind the company kick ass. Plus, it's the only company in the beat player field that displays their phone number on the website. To me that means something.

They are leading the way in 2015

5. sixx

24 Mar 2015 User since 2015 New Mexico + 535 RP

Thanks guys, It's kinda what I figured but I'm the the guy that researches like hell before I invest, lol

6. Volume

24 Mar 2015 User since 2015 London + 516 RP

I'm the same way. First thing I do when researching a service is a Youtube review and anything related on other static pages. This Soundgine review here is on point

http://bestbeatstore.hubpages.com/hub/bestbeatstore

7. Dreamstar

24 Mar 2015 User since 2014 Italy + 674 RP

Is this even a real question? That's like asking if Pizza really tastes good. ('<

8. Griffin

24 Mar 2015 Power Contributor User since 2015 Colorado + 1020 RP

Hey, I almost got this
    http://beatwebsites.com

WTF was I thinking.

9. musicbox

24 Mar 2015 User since 2014 Barcelona, Spain + 851 RP

@Griffin '; Hey, I almost got this
    http://beatwebsites.com

WTF was I thinking.

Pretty sure this is run by Allen Brown "Sticky fingers". This dude is the guy that has been stealing people's money from Rocbattle and charges $50 to close your account.

One word: Run.

10. Helix

24 Mar 2015 User since 2015 San Diego, California + 729 RP

To the OP. Yes, Soundgine is the best beat store money can buy. Coming from another person that has tried them all.

11. [deleted]

25 Mar 2015 User since 1970

Well, I've mentioned this before. The features of a store are important, of course. But what's even more important is the people behind the features. When you invest in any business, you're really investing in the people who make up the business, and I really believe Soundgine is working the hardest to please their users and adjust according to their feedback.

And I've been on everything... that said, just so you know I'm coming from a neutral standpoint.. myflashstore did just release a whole new update for their site which is looking pretty nice. I think myflashstore is good, but I think soundgine is better.

Definitely places like rocbattle, soundclick, and beat stars all suck though, for real. I've made lots of random sales on rocbattle, but they control your prices and can change them when they see fit, and they charge you $50 to have any beats removed from the site. Beat stars is cool because they occasionally have neat opportunities similar to how reverbnation has opportunities primarily for bands/rappers/singers/DJs. But pricing/terms is sketchy also, and on both rocbattle and beat stars, you cannot refer people to an outside site, because they are afraid of losing traffic (because they know their site sucks and people would leave in a heartbeat lol). You cannot even show your email or anything. I've had people make offers on my beats, and I didn't see the notifications until it was too late. Beat stars didn't even email me a notification alert or anything.

As far as soundclick goes... it... doesn't really do anything... it's not made for selling beats AT ALL... the only reason it's popular is because it's popular. But it's been shrinking for a long time, and more and more people are catching on and realizing this. They are just as sketchy as rocbattle and beatstars, maybe even moreso?... well, I don't think you can top rocbattle for sketchiness... but the soundclick owners/admins don't give a crap about beat makers, yet it's 99% of their traffic. Soundclick has been caught using sketchy fake traffic tactics and a lot of my soundclick buddies have been going on about it more and more. Even Superstar O is getting fed up with it, which I'm pretty sure is why he jumped onto soundcloud within the last year.

Nowadays, I believe selling music is all about establishing a presence on a social network, i.e. facebook, youtube, soundcloud, twitter, instagram, etc... and then getting either soundgine or myflashstore to make the sale. And like I already mentioned, soundgine is the better in my opinion. I've had myflashstore for a long time, and I have no hate for it, I think it's great... I just think Soundgine is better.

12. 2 years ago

Kingston

27 Aug 2015 User since 2015 + 86 RP

The backend for Soundgine is pure gold! Bottom line is if you are a music producer and want an automated system, Soundgine is the best hands down.

I remember when they were Euphony, and they have exploded into serious platform.

13. Dreamstar

27 Aug 2015 User since 2014 Italy + 674 RP

M6 is going to be a monster! Truthfully, I'm more afraid of Soundgine being bought out by somebody that doesn't care about the producer and more about an "artist". I have seen so many startups being bought out.' @Soundgine' what is your stance on this.

14. Soundgine

27 Aug 2015 Administrator User since 2014 Los Angeles + 15053 RP

We have been approached with both silly and serious offers. The serious offers were VERY serious in terms of money but we simply are not interested. Most of the companies that want to buy us out just want to gut our technology to apply it to theirs or start a new platform cutting out the music producer all together.

We feel that we have a responsibility to the people that have trusted us for years. The only way a buyout is possible is if we control the business model still with producers being our key demographic and empowering the whole Soundgine ecosystem.

We and not a pump and dump company like so many startups are now and you can expect us being twice as good by next year without raising prices.

Yes, our company is growing fast, but we will never forget the people and producers like you that made it all possible.

15. SkillyMusic

27 Aug 2015 Power Contributor User since 2015 + 2405 RP

@Soundgine' We have been approached with both silly and serious offers. The serious offers were VERY serious in terms of money but we simply are not interested. Most of the companies that want to buy us out just want to gut our technology to apply it to theirs or start a new platform cutting out the music producer all together.

We feel that we have a responsibility to the people that have trusted us for years. The only way a buyout is possible is if we control the business model still with producers being our key demographic and empowering the whole Soundgine ecosystem.

We and not a pump and dump company like so many startups are now and you can expect us being twice as good by next year without raising prices.

Yes, our company is growing fast, but we will never forget the people and producers like you that made it all possible.

You guys are just....I mean...really I'm proud to be a soundgine member! :)

16. LoonyBinBeats

27 Aug 2015 Power Contributor User since 2014 + 1439 RP

yup, the first thing I used was beatwebsites to sell my beats, I hate to talk bad about anyone but that whole site was just crappy, people always complained about not being able to hear my beats, it wasnt mobile friendly, and it was just over priced. Not to mention there support team sucked which was actually a blessing in disguise because the trouble led me here to soundgine, I almost went with myflash store but there was a lot of bad reviews and I also noticed that the player glitches out a lot. So glad I found soundgine, they respond fast, listen to there customers, and its super affordable, they definitely changed the game

17. legendarybeatz

27 Aug 2015 Power Contributor User since 2015 + 1942 RP

yea, I kind of have the same testimony like everyone else here. I've used beatwebsites, soundcloud, myflashstore, beats1 and a few others, but soundgine clearly is the best. They always do upgrades based on things that we will need, the player is mobile friendly, responsive and fast. My clients love the process, especially if you complete your transaction outside of soundgine (for example a customer wants to pay me through paypal and I send them an invoice) I can just send the instrumental to them through the soundgine back office if it's already on my site. Couldn't do that with other sites.

The over all performance and experience is just amazing compared to other brands. Nice work Soundgine.

18. Royal

27 Aug 2015 User since 2015 San Diego California + 325 RP
    Edited 2 years ago by Royal

@LoonyBinBeats' yup, the first thing I used was beatwebsites to sell my beats, I hate to talk bad about anyone but that whole site was just crappy, people always complained about not being able to hear my beats, it wasnt mobile friendly, and it was just over priced. Not to mention there support team sucked which was actually a blessing in disguise because the trouble led me here to soundgine, I almost went with myflash store but there was a lot of bad reviews and I also noticed that the player glitches out a lot. So glad I found soundgine, they respond fast, listen to there customers, and its super affordable, they definitely changed the game

Beatwebsites, lol.

I remember years ago, the guy that owned that website tried to get me in to that beatswebsites system. I mean it's cool if you like the 1970's website look.

I don't see many people using that system..

19. Griffin

27 Aug 2015 Power Contributor User since 2015 Colorado + 1020 RP

This review is pretty much on the money, but the review is a older, Soundgine has improved tons since this came out.

http://bestbeatstore.hubpages.com/hub/bestbeatstore

20. Jaytay

27 Aug 2015 User since 2015 + 157 RP
    Edited 2 years ago by Jaytay

SO WHAT IF SOUNDGINE IS BETTER. MFS IS STILL#1 BECAUSE IT WAS THE FIRST TO COME OUT! EVYBODY ELSE ARE JUST FOLLOWERS. IM JUST REPPIN U KNOW!

SOUNDGINE DOESNT HAVE MAILCHIMP OR AWEBER! HAHA. YOU HOODS ARE CRAZY FOR CHOOSING SOUNDGINE BECUASE , IT THE HOTTEST RIGHT NOW

IDIOTS, YOU GOING WITH SOUNDGINE BECAUSE ITS SOMETING NEW. YOU FOOLS! LOL

21. Newer ›

or Sign Up to reply!