'@legendarybeatz' When you create your free WordPress blog makes sure it has a title that contains your keyword. So if your keyword is "beat mastering" then register your Wordpress blog as beatmastering.wordpress.com
Definitely add Youtube videos that have the same "beat mastering" title in your video. Some other pointers that will improve your rank for your blogs. Not every article needs the keyword in the title, but mix it up. Write to people, not the search bot, best rule of thumb.
1. Add a "Top 10" list in your blog. Specifically, add a "page" in your blog and give a Top 10 reason to.....
2. Add a Poll. Not sure if the free version of Wordpress allows polls, but I think they do.
3. Don't spam your keywords. Yes, Google will notice.
4. Write posts that average around 400 words each. Don't deviate too much from your blog topic of "beat mastering" After awhile you'll start to think there's nothing else you can write about "beat mastering" but there is, dig deep, think of all angles.
5. When you add images, name your images "beat-mastering" 'mastering beats" etc. You can get a ton of traffic through the "Google Images" search
6. DO NOT create multiple blogs through one account. Even though Wordpress says it's ok to create different blogs in one account, your additional blogs will be banned. This means creating different Wordpress blogs using different emails.
7. Use original images. It takes one complaint and down goes your blog. You won't have this issue if you pay for your own hosting and domain, but that's a different story.
Truthfully, there's ton more I can add but those are the most important from the top of my head.
p.s. - Just realized I repeated things I already mentioned before. I apologize, didn't quite remember what I said back in March.