musicbox

16 Jun 2015 User since 2014 Barcelona, Spain + 923 RP

Bump

3. OxygenBeats

17 Jun 2015 Power Contributor User since 2015 + 3556 RP

'@musicbox' .... um.... why???

4. musicbox

17 Jun 2015 User since 2014 Barcelona, Spain + 923 RP

'@OxygenBeats' Because I want to put good information in front of people on page 1. This thread has 3519 views.

5. legendarybeatz

17 Jun 2015 Power Contributor User since 2015 + 1953 RP

This is amazing information, been looking for this for years and I've spent countless dollars on seo. If I create a free wordpress blog like you said' @Soundgine' , Should I only write articles? Or can I upload Youtube videos. Also, Do each article have to have the name of the keyword in it?

6. Soundgine

17 Jun 2015 Administrator User since 2014 Los Angeles + 17563 RP
    Edited 4 years ago by Soundgine

'@legendarybeatz' When you create your free WordPress blog makes sure it has a title that contains your keyword. So if your keyword is "beat mastering" then register your Wordpress blog as beatmastering.wordpress.com

Definitely add Youtube videos that have the same "beat mastering" title in your video. Some other pointers that will improve your rank for your blogs. Not every article needs the keyword in the title, but mix it up. Write to people, not the search bot, best rule of thumb.

1. Add a "Top 10" list in your blog. Specifically, add a "page" in your blog and give a Top 10 reason to.....
    2. Add a Poll. Not sure if the free version of Wordpress allows polls, but I think they do.
    3. Don't spam your keywords. Yes, Google will notice.
    4. Write posts that average around 400 words each. Don't deviate too much from your blog topic of "beat mastering" After awhile you'll start to think there's nothing else you can write about "beat mastering" but there is, dig deep, think of all angles.
    5. When you add images, name your images "beat-mastering" 'mastering beats" etc. You can get a ton of traffic through the "Google Images" search
    6. DO NOT create multiple blogs through one account. Even though Wordpress says it's ok to create different blogs in one account, your additional blogs will be banned. This means creating different Wordpress blogs using different emails.
    7. Use original images. It takes one complaint and down goes your blog. You won't have this issue if you pay for your own hosting and domain, but that's a different story.

Truthfully, there's ton more I can add but those are the most important from the top of my head.

p.s. - Just realized I repeated things I already mentioned before. I apologize, didn't quite remember what I said back in March.

7. countmorris

17 Jun 2015 User since 2015 Orlando, Florida + 668 RP

'@soundgine' Thank you for this sacred knowledge 8)

8. legendarybeatz

23 Jun 2015 Power Contributor User since 2015 + 1953 RP

Thanks for all of this' @Soundgine' !! This helped out a lot. I am actually very interested in the "ton more" that you were talking about. Maybe you can email me or if it's possible to make a thread so everyone can benefit?

9. Soundgine

23 Jun 2015 Administrator User since 2014 Los Angeles + 17563 RP

What would you like to know specifically. We have a guy inhouse that knows way more than I do SEO wise and will have time today to answer any questions.

10. legendarybeatz

Wow, You guys are the best' @Soundgine' .. Im literally going to start working on some blogs for my site now with the information you posted it greatly helped. If I'm trying to build up a keyword (don't know which one I'll choose as yet), should I create one blog and then build up that blog with blog posts? Or should I build up that blog with that keyword and then also build up other blogs with that similar keyword as well to link to the first blog? If that makes sense. I heard that's a good way to strengthen the quality of the links?

11. Soundgine

Edited 4 years ago by Soundgine

It's more work but create a blog for each keyword, this will help you dominate for the keyword you want. Obviously you want links pointing from the free blogs to your own website but don't overdo it.

I wouldn't link your blogs together, it will steal "link juice".

10 blogs
    10 seperate keywords
    10 different emails

12. legendarybeatz

oh ok, so how should I link back to my site from these blogs?

13. Soundgine

At the bottom of the post, add an anchored keyword and link it to your website

Anchored link
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anchor_text

14. legendarybeatz

24 Jun 2015 Power Contributor User since 2015 + 1953 RP

Nice' @Soundgine' I will definitely look into doing that. Thanks.

15. legendarybeatz

24 Jun 2015 Power Contributor User since 2015 + 1953 RP

Hey' @Soundgine' , Should I use anchor text throughout the posts linked to other posts in the blog? Would that be ok? Should there be a limit?

16. Tristan

16 Jul 2015 User since 2015 San Francisco + 238 RP

Wow, just finished reading the whole thread. Learned tons! Keep it coming guys.

17. Tristan

16 Jul 2015 User since 2015 San Francisco + 238 RP

Let's say I had a budget of $100. What would you guys suggest I do to get me the max benefits.

18. legendarybeatz

16 Jul 2015 Power Contributor User since 2015 + 1953 RP

Don't Spend Money On SEO. Instead, invest in autoresponders like aweber or mailchimp.. Learn how to use them. Then pay for th epremium service. Building your list is once of the best things you can do for your brand and business. This is a suggestion.

19. Baobao Bitz

30 Jul 2015 User since 2015 Atlanta, GA (USA) + 42 RP

Powerful...I've been learning about the whole thing for the last 8+ months! Reading this whole thread just makes me feel empowered! It's a time consuming thing even though it's the most sustainable way!'
    @Soundgine' thumbs up!

20. Helix

3 Aug 2015 User since 2015 San Diego, California + 815 RP

My ass in numb as hell reading all this..lol! Any new tips' @Soundgine' ?

21. Soundgine

3 Aug 2015 Administrator User since 2014 Los Angeles + 17563 RP

Love it' @Baobao Bitz'
    '
    @Helix '; We had an employee come back from a Google seminar and to get to the point, Google website verification is becoming not just a tool, but a very strong SEO signal. If you stop and think about it, it makes perfect sense. Taking the time to verify your website tells Google you care about what you're doing. I suspected it was a signal, but not this powerful.

It's a good thing we added an option to add custom meta-tags for Vue to allow verification codes. Here's how you do it in case you haven't done it yet.

https://support.google.com/webmasters/answer/35179?hl=en

Access the area to paste in the Google code. Log into Control and

Vue > General Settings > Custom Meta Tags

22. Newer ›

or Sign Up to reply!