This is amazing information, been looking for this for years and I've spent countless dollars on seo. If I create a free wordpress blog like you said' @Soundgine' , Should I only write articles? Or can I upload Youtube videos. Also, Do each article have to have the name of the keyword in it?
'@legendarybeatz' When you create your free WordPress blog makes sure it has a title that contains your keyword. So if your keyword is "beat mastering" then register your Wordpress blog as beatmastering.wordpress.com
Definitely add Youtube videos that have the same "beat mastering" title in your video. Some other pointers that will improve your rank for your blogs. Not every article needs the keyword in the title, but mix it up. Write to people, not the search bot, best rule of thumb.
1. Add a "Top 10" list in your blog. Specifically, add a "page" in your blog and give a Top 10 reason to.....
2. Add a Poll. Not sure if the free version of Wordpress allows polls, but I think they do.
3. Don't spam your keywords. Yes, Google will notice.
4. Write posts that average around 400 words each. Don't deviate too much from your blog topic of "beat mastering" After awhile you'll start to think there's nothing else you can write about "beat mastering" but there is, dig deep, think of all angles.
5. When you add images, name your images "beat-mastering" 'mastering beats" etc. You can get a ton of traffic through the "Google Images" search
6. DO NOT create multiple blogs through one account. Even though Wordpress says it's ok to create different blogs in one account, your additional blogs will be banned. This means creating different Wordpress blogs using different emails.
7. Use original images. It takes one complaint and down goes your blog. You won't have this issue if you pay for your own hosting and domain, but that's a different story.
Truthfully, there's ton more I can add but those are the most important from the top of my head.
p.s. - Just realized I repeated things I already mentioned before. I apologize, didn't quite remember what I said back in March.
Wow, You guys are the best' @Soundgine' .. Im literally going to start working on some blogs for my site now with the information you posted it greatly helped. If I'm trying to build up a keyword (don't know which one I'll choose as yet), should I create one blog and then build up that blog with blog posts? Or should I build up that blog with that keyword and then also build up other blogs with that similar keyword as well to link to the first blog? If that makes sense. I heard that's a good way to strengthen the quality of the links?
It's more work but create a blog for each keyword, this will help you dominate for the keyword you want. Obviously you want links pointing from the free blogs to your own website but don't overdo it.
I wouldn't link your blogs together, it will steal "link juice".
10 seperate keywords
10 different emails
Don't Spend Money On SEO. Instead, invest in autoresponders like aweber or mailchimp.. Learn how to use them. Then pay for th epremium service. Building your list is once of the best things you can do for your brand and business. This is a suggestion.
Love it' @Baobao Bitz'
@Helix '; We had an employee come back from a Google seminar and to get to the point, Google website verification is becoming not just a tool, but a very strong SEO signal. If you stop and think about it, it makes perfect sense. Taking the time to verify your website tells Google you care about what you're doing. I suspected it was a signal, but not this powerful.
It's a good thing we added an option to add custom meta-tags for Vue to allow verification codes. Here's how you do it in case you haven't done it yet.
Access the area to paste in the Google code. Log into Control and
Vue > General Settings > Custom Meta Tags