$10,000/month in revenue, 10,000 email subscribers, 10,000 followers

1. ‹ Older
  2. 2 years ago

Awww' @Soundgine' you're so good to us... :)

3. sontwisted

5 Jun 2017 Power Contributor User since 2015 Brooklyn NY + 2234 RP

And here wer are blog added

4. last year

@ThisIsTheLegion' Hey I recently hit a big milestone in my business - 10,000 email subscribers.

I also recently hit 10,000 Instagram followers.

And The Legion has generated $10,000/month in revenue every month in 2016 (except February which is a short month so that doesn't count lol)

I'm kicking around the idea of launching a business based on helping other producers with marketing, and I thought the 10,000 or 10K idea was kinda cool. So I named the business 10K Producer.

I made my first tutorial that shows one big part of how I grew my email list, followers and ultimately, sales. I'm posting it up for free for now and I'd love some feedback on what you think and if it has real value for you. Eventually, if it's something that really helps producers, I'll do more of these and figure out how to monetize it.

The Soundgine community is definitely where I wanted to post this first since I knew you guys will give me some great feedback and there's no other group of producers I'd rather help out!

You can check out the training at 10Kproducer.com

Is this still active?I entered my email but never received anything.I'd love to learn more about the program!

5. sontwisted

27 Jan 2018 Power Contributor User since 2015 Brooklyn NY + 2234 RP
    Edited last year by sontwisted

'@WordplayMetzger' i dont think the legion is on soundgine anymore

6. Blacksheep

31 Jan 2018 User since 2016 Washington + 375 RP

'@WordplayMetzger'
    https://legionbeats.clickfunnels.com/optin?page_hash=t

Thought about this but never pulled the trigger. Click funnels scare me.

7. sontwisted

31 Jan 2018 Power Contributor User since 2015 Brooklyn NY + 2234 RP

'@Blacksheep' why are you scared of clickfunnels

or Sign Up to reply!