$10,000/month in revenue, 10,000 email subscribers, 10,000 followers

1. ‹ Older
  2. 3 years ago

'@legendarybeatz' it's a big investment. For me, it's a no brainer now since my return on that $97 is so high. I might even upgrade to their $297 option. But, I know not everyone is in a place to invest that much in their business. Also, if you're paying that much, you better make sure you're actually using it! Might be something to try in the future if now isn't the right time for you.

3. legendarybeatz

23 Aug 2016 Power Contributor User since 2015 + 1953 RP

Yea' @ThisIsTheLegion' , so what did you use before you found out about clickfunnels?

4. sontwisted

24 Aug 2016 Power Contributor User since 2015 Brooklyn NY + 2244 RP

'@legendarybeatz' if your finding it hard to come up with content curate content from around the web and use that as your follow up emails just write a 2 or 3 line intro about whatever the topic is then link to an article that breaks down the topic in detail i use start a fire to curate music marketing articles i find and with the service (which is free) you can add badges to the article that recommend other links and just add your vue site

5. OxygenBeats

25 Aug 2016 Power Contributor User since 2015 + 3556 RP

Congrats my friend!!! :D

6. @sontwisted'' @legendarybeatz' if your finding it hard to come up with content curate content from around the web and use that as your follow up emails just write a 2 or 3 line intro about whatever the topic is then link to an article that breaks down the topic in detail i use start a fire to curate music marketing articles i find and with the service (which is free) you can add badges to the article that recommend other links and just add your vue site

Great advice' @sontwisted'!
    Sometimes I'll even just link to a Youtube video of someone talking about the music industry.'
    @sontwisted' have you had much luck with Start a Fire? I've been using it with Twitter but not getting a lot of action from it. I'll have to use for email links a well. I never thought about that.

7. sontwisted

25 Aug 2016 Power Contributor User since 2015 Brooklyn NY + 2244 RP

'@ThisIsTheLegion' start a fire has not not done much for cold leads but i am just using it to curate music marketing articles that i come across and using those as references for myself and to build out my follow up emails, the badge allows me to market without marketing

8. legendarybeatz

25 Aug 2016 Power Contributor User since 2015 + 1953 RP

You guys are dropping some gems here' @sontwisted'' @ThisIsTheLegion' I've never even heard of start a fire. I'm definitely going to apply what you guys are talking about. I've abandoned my email list once again, which isn't good.

9. '@sontwisted' yeah that makes sense. I haven't been getting too many clicks from start a fire, but it can't hurt. I think I'll get more clicks from links in emails than I have from links I post on Twitter.
    '
    @legendarybeatz' growing that email list has been a huge part of my business, so I definitely recommend staying on it.

10. sontwisted

'@ThisIsTheLegion' i think the best way to use start a fire is once you have a decent amount of articles stored there to start a blog and use the links as the blog posts since the keywords are already all throughout the article the seo would be great and you dont have to do all of the content creation yourself

11. @sontwisted'' @ThisIsTheLegion' i think the best way to use start a fire is once you have a decent amount of articles stored there to start a blog and use the links as the blog posts since the keywords are already all throughout the article the seo would be great and you dont have to do all of the content creation yourself

That's a good idea! I guess even if you're pretty much just posting links and not full articles, it would still help SEO. I'm not any kind of SEO expert though so I'm not really sure. Having full articles of original content is ideal I'm sure, but that is probably a much easier way to do it that could get some traffic.

Now Vue just needs a blog option...

12. sontwisted

Edited 3 years ago by sontwisted

'@ThisIsTheLegion' what you can do is post a portion of the actual blog post then have a message saying click the link to read the full article so you will get the keywords from the title and first paragraph as you add more post your blog as a whole will have a bounty of keywords for goggle rankings

vue has a section for SEO

13. '@sontwisted' nice, good info! I know vue has a section for meta keywords and meta description, but a blog would be pretty cool too.

14. wellmein

31 Aug 2016 User since 2014 + 187 RP

@ThisIsTheLegion'' @sontwisted' nice, good info! I know vue has a section for meta keywords and meta description, but a blog would be pretty cool too.

yes! lets request' @soundgine' for that one. I would say a new section "NEWS" or "BLOG"
    nice idea ! i dont thing this would be that difficult for the' @Codemaker' ))

15. Soundgine

31 Aug 2016 Administrator User since 2014 Los Angeles + 17563 RP

You guys will be very happy in the next month. We'll have a new section of the website to choose different add-ons :)

16. Awww' @Soundgine' you're so good to us... :)

17. 2 years ago

sontwisted

5 Jun 2017 Power Contributor User since 2015 Brooklyn NY + 2244 RP

And here wer are blog added

18. last year

@ThisIsTheLegion' Hey I recently hit a big milestone in my business - 10,000 email subscribers.

I also recently hit 10,000 Instagram followers.

And The Legion has generated $10,000/month in revenue every month in 2016 (except February which is a short month so that doesn't count lol)

I'm kicking around the idea of launching a business based on helping other producers with marketing, and I thought the 10,000 or 10K idea was kinda cool. So I named the business 10K Producer.

I made my first tutorial that shows one big part of how I grew my email list, followers and ultimately, sales. I'm posting it up for free for now and I'd love some feedback on what you think and if it has real value for you. Eventually, if it's something that really helps producers, I'll do more of these and figure out how to monetize it.

The Soundgine community is definitely where I wanted to post this first since I knew you guys will give me some great feedback and there's no other group of producers I'd rather help out!

You can check out the training at 10Kproducer.com

Is this still active?I entered my email but never received anything.I'd love to learn more about the program!

19. sontwisted

27 Jan 2018 Power Contributor User since 2015 Brooklyn NY + 2244 RP
    Edited last year by sontwisted

'@WordplayMetzger' i dont think the legion is on soundgine anymore

20. Blacksheep

31 Jan 2018 User since 2016 Washington + 375 RP

'@WordplayMetzger'
    https://legionbeats.clickfunnels.com/optin?page_hash=t

Thought about this but never pulled the trigger. Click funnels scare me.

21. sontwisted

31 Jan 2018 Power Contributor User since 2015 Brooklyn NY + 2244 RP

'@Blacksheep' why are you scared of clickfunnels

or Sign Up to reply!