Soundgine, Please Don't End Up Being Evil

1. 3 years ago

DNINE

30 Jul 2016 User since 2016 Brazil + 128 RP

After reading up on other beat platforms, I wanted to write an open letter of sorts and plead not to cave into the money. Please don't ever charge to delete our beats, don't ever distribute our beats on other places without our consent. Don't ever claim our material as yours and make money off it.

I'm with you guys because it's simple, to the point and you give us the freedom and full control over our own library. There's no hidden fees or any other type of trickery. I know months ago there was some issue where your subscription management needed work and it was hard to cancel and switch accounts, but that's all fixed now with your new account area. The old account area was just a lack of development not a ploy to make money off producers.

All I ever want to worry about is to make beats and not worry about hiring a lawyer to take down my material. Please continue to be who you are and continue to develop a great product without burning us.

2. Soundgine

30 Jul 2016 Administrator User since 2014 Los Angeles + 17426 RP

Everyone can have peace of mind that we will never use that business model. We will never hold your beats and material for ransom or ask you to pay to remove your music, not now...not ever.

We will continue to create a platform that gives you total freedom.

3. fusion

31 Jul 2016 User since 2016 Florida, USA + 545 RP

You guys keep adding new features and never raise prices. I'd pay more a month but I'll take it :)

or Sign Up to reply!