The Best Well Balanced Beat Store

1. 3 years ago

Audiospot

29 Jul 2016 User since 2016 + 30 RP

I just wanted to say thanks and give out a quick opinion about Soundgine and some other thoughts. First off, I think producers put too much faith on gimmick tools and forget the core of any legit business, building your own brand. There's so much noise nowadays and it's easy to get lost. There's only 3 platforms worth choosing, but Soundgine is sweet spot of a service.

My regular buyers have emailed me thanking me for a better store and purchasing experience and this make offer thing is legit. and I REALLY REALLY hope that Soundgine doesn't become a bloated platform and becomes a cluster fuck I have seen elsewhere.

Keep it up and keep it simple.

2. Breeze

29 Jul 2016 User since 2015 London + 858 RP

I've been contacted by beatstars, I think they troll this forum, probably others. I also suspect them of the recent attempted hacks, I have no proof. All of this is a turn off and because of that I will never go to them, I'd rather build my own store.
    '
    @Audiospot' Welcome and you are right, Soundgine is the best well balanced beat store and all of the new M7 updates have solidified it.

Soundgine is humble as hell, you never see them talk down on anybody else. These are the people and company I want to surround myself with.

3. 80z

29 Jul 2016 User since 2015 + 863 RP

Oh, I KNOW competitors troll this forum. They contacted me too. Here's the thing, I'm not loyal to Soundgine, I'm loyal to me and what improves my business most. Soundgine convert the best for me and yes I've tried the other platforms.

But aside from that, I have a pretty good radar, and I stay away from things that are Shady as fuck. Soundgine is not perfect but no place is.

4. 808

29 Jul 2016 User since 2016 + 249 RP

@Breeze' Soundgine is humble as hell, you never see them talk down on anybody else. These are the people and company I want to surround myself with.

Co-Sign.

or Sign Up to reply!