Start Selling VOICE TAGS with my M7 Player

1. 2 years ago

Ibsenproducer

27 Jul 2016 Power Contributor User since 2016 Venezuela + 2109 RP

Hi Guys, Few days i start with Liis Voice to do VOICE TAGS for sale on my Website, let me know your opinion, please.. :-D Thanks

http://www.ibsenproducer.com

-image-

2. daroobeats

27 Jul 2016 Power Contributor User since 2015 Atlanta, GA + 1820 RP

I love it.' @Ibsenproducer ';

3. Ibsenproducer

27 Jul 2016 Power Contributor User since 2016 Venezuela + 2109 RP

@daroobeats' I love it.' @Ibsenproducer ';

Thanks Broo =D..!' @daroobeats'

4. daroobeats

27 Jul 2016 Power Contributor User since 2015 Atlanta, GA + 1820 RP

np

5. knocksquared

29 Jul 2016 Power Contributor User since 2014 Atlanta Ga area + 1225 RP
    Edited 2 years ago by knocksquared

Honest opinion. Needs work. As someone who sells a boatload of tags just looking at your player I see there is not enough info for the buyer. For instance, where can the buyer give you their name? The way it looks now its like the buyer has to go on a adventure just to buy the tag. One of the reasons I pushed so hard for the "Add Comment" box at checkout is just for this reason. Let the buyer know where they can leave their name and other info since you have the option.Also...let them know what they are going to get when they buy...will it be an mp3 and if so at what bitrate...with it be with effects AND dry....etc.. One good thing is ..your tags sound good. That's a great start, but useless if the buyer can't figure out what to do.

Good luck

6. Ibsenproducer

29 Jul 2016 Power Contributor User since 2016 Venezuela + 2109 RP

@knocksquared' Honest opinion. Needs work. As someone who sells a boatload of tags just looking at your player I see there is not enough info for the buyer. For instance, where can the buyer give you their name? The way it looks now its like the buyer has to go on a adventure just to buy the tag. One of the reasons I pushed so hard for the "Add Comment" box at checkout is just for this reason. Let the buyer know where they can leave their name and other info since you have the option.Also...let them know what they are going to get when they buy...will it be an mp3 and if so at what bitrate...with it be with effects AND dry....etc.. One good thing is ..your tags sound good. That's a great start, but useless if the buyer can't figure out what to do.

Good luck

thanks bro for your tips. you are right, i will do the changes. :-D

7. sontwisted

29 Jul 2016 Power Contributor User since 2015 Brooklyn NY + 2234 RP
    Edited 2 years ago by sontwisted

'@Ibsenproducer '; how do you accept bitcoin payments and how do you convert that into money

8. Ibsenproducer

29 Jul 2016 Power Contributor User since 2016 Venezuela + 2109 RP
    Edited 2 years ago by Ibsenproducer

@sontwisted'' @Ibsenproducer '; how do you accept bitcoin payments and how do you convert that into money

I use a WALLET how https://blockchain.info/ , and for the bitcoins Button i use https://bitpay.com In Venezuela for problems of the Economics all do exchanges of coins(Dollars for Bolivares or Bolivares for Bitcoins), but in another country you can use a ATM of Bitcoins or you can use the website of Bitpay adding your BANK ACCOUNT.' @sontwisted'

or Sign Up to reply!