Soundgine® encourages users or any entity that holds the copyright to notify Soundgine® of any Content that user believes to be in violation of copyright, trademark, any other intellectual property rights, or any other applicable law, or of any Content that contains undesirable texts or images of, or links or references to, pornography, violence, racism, or content that is otherwise discriminatory or objectionable.
If you are a copyright owner or an agent of a copyright owner and believe that any USER Content or other content that has been made available on or through the Website infringes upon your copyrights, you may send a written notice of claimed copyright infringement (“Notice”) to our Copyright Agent via email
If you believe that the content you uploaded and that was removed (or to which access was disabled) is not infringing, or that you have the authorization from the copyright owner, the copyright owner's agent, or pursuant to the law, to post and use the Content you uploaded on our Website, you may send a counter-notice containing the following information to our Copyright Agent:
1. Your physical or electronic signature;
2. Identification of the content that has been removed or to which access has been disabled and the location at which the content appeared before it was removed or disabled;
3. A statement that you have a good faith belief that the content was removed or disabled as a result of mistake or a misidentification of the content; and
4. Your name, user name, address, telephone number, and email address.
5. If the original claim of infringement was submitted under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act under 17 U.S.C. Section 512 (c) (“DMCA”), please also include a statement that you consent to the jurisdiction of the federal court in Los Angeles, California, and a statement that you will accept service of process from the person who provided notification of the alleged infringement.
If a counter-notice is received by the Copyright Agent, Soundgine may send a copy of the counter-notice to the original complaining party informing that person that it may replace the removed content or cease disabling it in ten (10) business days. Unless the copyright owner files an action seeking a court order against the content provider, member or user, the removed content may be replaced, or access to it restored, in ten (10) to fourteen (14) business days or more after receipt of the counter-notice, at Soundgine's sole discretion.
Please only send infringement notices to the Copyright Agent; any other communications, e.g. feedback, comments, requests for technical support should be sent to Soundgine’s customer service
Last amended: 23 March 2017